As a Test Engineer* you will work on variety of test related topics in battery cell development. Your tasks will involve in particular:
- Test sample management
- Responsible for receiving the sample from suppliers or other party, transferring cells between test bench and storage room, cell storage management, and post-test treatment of samples
- Conduction of tests at test bench according to GB, GB/T and other OEM or external standard
- Maintenance of test bench, including annual calibration, equipment reparation, new equipment/tools purchasing and other activities to keep the test bench in well operating condition
- Support regulation management of test bench, prepare related documents and necessary activity/construction if required
- Emergency case management for test bench, prepare guiding documents of reaction plan to OEM security department. Responsible for performing all necessary reaction when emergency case happens
- Test case preparation based on the LAH and test requirements
- Conduction of tests at test institutes and/or suppliers
- Review of supplier tests and reports
- Supporting the creation of technical documents according to OEM standards, review
- Preparation and support of onsite visits at the supplier side
- Define and align test procedures with HQ and suppliers
- Technical support for test bench concept and installation, pre-check status for HW/SW/staff
- Accompany qualification tests from technical point of view
- High ability in project management
- Deep technical knowledge of battery technology in general and prismatic battery technology in particular
- Detailed knowledge on the test requirements in the Volkswagen group
- Experience in cell test planning, conduction and reporting
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Deep technical knowledge on OEM development processes for battery systems
- Deep knowledge on the Chinese legal requirements w.r.t. battery systems and technology
- Fluent in English and Chinese, knowledge of German language is a plus
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the NEV automotive business
- MS office, Visio, CANoe/CAN-alyzer/CANape, D-Space
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms Tian: email@example.com
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.