Furthermore, it is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to transition into ZEISS, get to know the company from an instrumental position, while leaving already their individual mark.
Your tasks include the support of the Head of Business Process Excellence with the administration and coordination of this key group program; including support on presentations, status-updates and workshop preparations. You will act as a liaison between the Program Management, the various workstreams as well as external consulting providers that support the program. You own your stake to drive the further development of the program PMO processes, methods and standards and will have the freedom to also contribute or even drive program-related project tasks.
- knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques and experience of working within a PMO function previously
- demonstratable confidence levels to engage with project managers and more senior stakeholders within the organisations
- high motivation to proactively own and drive tasks paired with excellent teaming and communication skills also when working under pressure
- excellent Microsoft Office suite skills
- fluent German and English skills
- a plus: having a background in strategy consulting
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.