P3 develops new business models enabling our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3562 EN | Location: Belgrade (RS)
- Create wireframes, user flows and prototypes for a range of features, from small interactive elements and multi-page experiences.
- Use existing design systems and style guides to create on-brand and intuitive product deliverables.
- Collaborate with team developers to create functional designs and flows.
- Build organized and scalable working files
with master components for quick iterations, which can be shared
- Synthesize and present findings in the discovery phase, and articulate design rationale.
- Extensive experience as UI/UX Designer, or similar role.
- Have strong portfolio of digital work (we love case studies).
- Knowledge about Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design, and working in an agile environment.
- Proficiency in both design and prototyping tools (we use Figma)
- Exceptional attention to detail, and a curious mindset
- Ability to work on an existing design to meet new feature and scope requirements
- Experience collaborating with software developers.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- German is a plus.
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits