You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) IT Administrator you process Incidents, Change- and Service Request and you keep track of the IT infrastructure and operational business processes
- Your main task consists in performing 2nd and 3rd level support on OTRS and Atlassian Jira, Confluence; as well as Windows Server and Linux Server in general
- You administrate our intern IT-Services and take part to their development, working on solutions to optimize and document our internal processes
- You take care of the maintenance of our networks and make sure to adopt user-friendly solutions for our infrastructure
- You are involved in the 1st level support activities such as hardware support and set-up for our employees
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a university degree in Informatics, System Administration or similar
- You have good skills in system- and networks administration and are confident with the maintenance of Windows and Linux servers
- Ideally, you have gathered already experience with the following technologies: VMware vSphere, Microsoft Exchange, Mobile Device Management, Windows Server 2016, Linux (CentOS, Debian)
- Furthermore you are familiar with project management Software (Atlassian Jira, Confluence), Active Directory and with the ticket management system OTRS (Linux)
- Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with flat hierarchy
- Work smart with flexible working hours in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for public transports
- Enjoy free drinks, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and Summer party
- Benefit from additional leave for exceptional events (wedding, birth)
- Get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.