You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) requirements engineer for autonomous driving, you are responsible for creating and developing software requirements in the automotive environment
You analyse, design and implement the software specifications based on the customer requirement but also internal specifications
Finally, in close cooperation with project managers, you will work on quotation, changes in function or new projects
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You hold a degree in information technology, electrical engineering or a similar field of study
- In addition, you have relevant professional experience in creating software requirements from Embedded or Automotive Systems
- When dealing with DOORS, embedded systems and C programming, you are experienced and feel comfortable
- Your communication skills in German and English make it easy for you to work in a team
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with its flat hierarchy
- Smart working through our flexitime working concept in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for travel on public transport
- Enjoy free beverages, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and summer parties
- Benefit from additional leave in exceptional circumstances (weddings, births)
- You have the option of obtaining a full and permanent employment contract with us on completion of your V.I.E programme.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.