You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
As V.I.E (m/f/d) you are responsible for video based testing of autonomous driving systems (ADAS)
You cooperate with German premium automotive OEM’s and suppliers
You work on specification and implementation of video based test strategies
Test case execution and video analysis are also part of your responsibilities
Furthermore you analyze the test results and support bug-fixing
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
You hold an university degree in Automotive or Electronics Engineering
You have skills in C/C++ programming, Python and DSpace or CAPL
Experience in Hardware-in-the-Loop-Testing is a plus
Good English spoken and written is required, knowledge of German desirable
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with flat hierarchy
- Work smart with flexible working hours in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for public transports
- Enjoy free drinks, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and Summer party
- Benefit from additional leave for exceptional events (wedding, birth)
- Get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.