Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
BearingPoint RegTech is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
To support our clients in processing ever-growing volumes of reporting data at a high velocity, we are developing the next generation of Abacus Regulator from the ground up as a cloud-native, big data platform. To this end, we are looking for your support for the development team of Abacus Regulator. Your fields of activity will be:
- Design and full-stack implementation of a web application with a focus on frontend development
- Collaboration with experienced colleagues to build up and share knowledge
- Creation and maintenance of software tests with a high level of coverage and automation
- You hold a university degree in informatics or computer science.
- You are a young professional or have up to 2 years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Experience with modern web frameworks and a background in UX design are a plus.
- Ideally you know how to develop in Java and/or Python.
- You set a focus on quality and clean code, work in a structured way and are able to set the right priorities.
- You have a high spoken and written proficiency in English.
- Contribute to world-wide financial stability by providing innovative solutions for supervisory authorities and central banks
- Collaborate in a multifunctional and international team
- Work with a state-of-the-art software technology stack
- Profit from various training and coaching possibilities
- Get support from a personal mentor
- Benefit from flexible working hours and arrangements for working from home
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 65083638.