Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
As a working student in the field of development / design, you will have the opportunity to gain an insight into the technical background of Germany's leading engine manufacturer and to play an active role in day-to-day development and design activities.
Assignment in one of the departments listed below:
- Production development and support
- Technology and Preliminary Design
- Structural mechanics
- Engine maintenance
- Manufacturing Technology
- Aero-/ Thermodynamics
- Engine testing and metrology
Different tasks depending on the assignment in the departments:
- Support in the creation of designs
- Execution of design comparisons
- Evaluation and analysis of tests
- Support in tool optimization
- Contributing to the optimization of engineering processes, design and development workflows
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, production engineering / precision engineering / electrical engineering or process engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable course of study
- Ideally first experiences in the desired field of application
- Experienced in the use of MS-Office
- Very good English language skills advantageous
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Independent and structured way of working
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!