At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development and implementation of strategic and conceptual marketing and category plans and initiatives across different sales channels , taking into account the corresponding market, customer and channel requirements
- Development and implementation of product launches, relaunches and promotions, including tracking and post-evaluation
- Analysis of financial indicators on category, brand and product level as well as market data (trends, market shares, development of competitors) in order to develop and implement optimal strategies and corresponding activity plans
- Development of media and digital content (systems, customers, websites) as well as off-line input for advertising materials, incl. media and agency briefing
- Responsibility for effective and efficient steering of assigned market budget to ensure achievement of defined strategy and activity plans
- Cross-functional collaboration and active alignment with key stakeholders, such as Sales, Trade Marketing, Categoy Management, R&D, Supply Chain, Global Marketing etc.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior marketing team members to ensure continuous upskilling and professional development