Furthermore, you will:
- proactively identify improvement potentials and translate them into projects
- conduct hands-on data for the warehousing project management with a variety of contemporary technology stacks
- responsible for defining, developing and operating tracking, dashboards and reports
- use advanced statistical analyses to derive insights for key stakeholders e.g. top management, product management and marketing and sales
- university degree in social sciences, economics, physics or mathematics with emphasis on statistics, mathematics or data
- several years working experience in related topics
- excellent analytical skills and good knowledge of data tools to extract, transform and visualize data e.g. Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- expertise in SQL and experience with data analysis languages e.g. Python, R
- self-driven attitude with a hands-on mentality
- strong communication skills in English
Join us and shape the future!
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.