- Code number: PCNA-P-1622021188-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
This position is responsible for supporting the Experiential Marketing Department and with primary activations in area of sports marketing with added support to brand events, tent pole events, exhibitions, and sponsorship activations. This includes supporting the department’s expense tracking and reporting. Responsibilities include pre- and onsite event support and post event reporting.
- Work directly with key personnel to understand event concepts, objectives, and approach
- Work closely with department managers to procure timely vendor purchase orders, ensure invoice payments, and expenditure reporting by utilizing Porsche Finish Line (Zycus).
- Oversee hotel contract performance: managing rooming list, ensuring concessions, attendee communications, onsite point of contact, and final billing reconciliation.
- Support and coordination of department work streams and their scopes of work as requested
- Manage communication and event topics with the Marketing Communications Social Media Team
- Provide administrative support as requested including producing wrap-up reports.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Study of Business Administration with a focus on marketing, accounting or finance.
- Experience in marketing, finance and project management preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve advanced problems and trouble-shoot complex issues
- Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and oversee several activities at once
- Ability to travel domestically
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail Oriented
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Planning and Organization
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.