• Point of contact for all technical questions and integration solutions from Field Service Engineers, Affiliates and Distributors, primarily via telephone and ticketing system, and in case of escalations on-site at domestic and international customer locations.
• Assist in escalation issues/calls
• Partners with global support/engineering departments on solving technical issues and customer problems in the area of responsibility
• Remain current with technical expertise
• Participate in Technical reviews or Quality improvement projects
• Provide feedback on field problems to the Quality and Engineering departments
• Minimum of six (6) years’ experience as a Technical Support Engineer preferably within medical device industry
• Experience with ISO 9003 standards, cGMP, and medical device governing body regulations preferred
• High degree of technical proficiency, excellent structured problem-solving skills, and strong analytical abilities
• Good Experience with electronics, electronics, optics, software, adjustment of optical instruments mechanics, personal computers, operating systems
• IT-experiences: handling databases (InterBase, MySQL), networks
• Experience with remote support systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in collaborating in international project teams as well as readiness to travel internationally
• Experiences in conducting training courses
• Must have a confident manner and good social and methodological skill
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc