Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Basel Branch Roche Diagnostics International, Diabetes Care employs over 100 people and is the headquarter of the business unit Diabetes Care. As a world-leading supplier of system solutions for patients with Diabetes, the products provide health information to medical decision-makers pivotal for early identification, diagnosis & monitoring.
Reporting to the Head of Intercompany Supply Chain Operations & Controlling, you will act as a content expert towards the Supply Chain Coordinators in their daily tasks ensuring a smooth process of order and invoice flow. You will act as the main interface between DC GSC and the DCI ICSC Operations & Controlling team. You will deliver on relevant projects in close collaboration with the BPM/BPO order management & invoicing as well as BPO/BPM central entrepreneur.
Provide content expertise on ICSC order management topics, resolving potential issues and handling new/unusual transactions
- Ensure continuous improvement of the processes within the team by driving and sharing best practices and proposing process improvements. Initiate the necessary steps and corrective actions by involving corresponding stakeholders
Manage projects related to ICSC order management in close collaboration with BPO/BPMs
- Represent ICSC Operations & controlling in global projects with order management impact – act as project lead for projects within ICSC Ops team scope
Ensure smooth, timely and accurate order management operations
- Step in as Supply Chain Coordinator on a regular basis to ensure timely processing of orders and in particular in case of absence or increased workload, entering orders into the system according to defined specifications and considering shipping schedules, credit limits, master data
- Review and approve credit notes and other relevant documents
- Support on-boarding of new team members
Act as SPOC to GSC organization on topics involving DC ICSC operations
- Ensure and foster collaboration and alignment with GSC
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Economics or Finance paired with experience in order management, preferably in the context of intercompany trading.
- Project Management experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, ability to synthesize, explain and present complex solutions to problem statements in area of expertise
- Solid SAP MM/SD knowledge
- Ability to align across teams, engage and influence in a matrix organization
- Agile mindset, flexible, open-minded
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.