Internship for Testing AMS (Iasi)
Internship for Testing AMS (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. Vision Zero is firmly anchored in the Continental corporate strategy. Safe driving, accident prevention, and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development. Every day, engineers are working to bring Vision Zero one step closer to fruition.
The Internship position is open in the Testing Group within the Autonomous Mobility and Safety division in Iasi.
Within Autonomous Mobility and Safety division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Autonomous Mobility and Safety division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over three main branches:
• Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
• Passive Safety and Sensorics concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
Do you want to be a Position Title? These should spark your interest:
• test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools;
• be involved in test automation activities for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
• document tests and investigations results and provide the reports to project management;
• cooperate with an international development team;
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your University schedule.
You can be perfect match to our team if:
•You are enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics or other similar areas), or you graduated in this field.
• You have basic programming skills;
• You have basic knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers;
• You have basic usage of measurement and control equipment;
• You have good analytical reasoning and problem solving skills;
• You have some knowledge of scripting languages, Matlab or LabVIEW (nice to have);
• You have medium level English skills.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for your learning period;
• Flexible working hours for your studies;
• Employee discount for local vendors;
• Health & wellness;
• Employee events;
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
Continental is formulating regulations for flexible working conditions in 21 countries, at all levels and for all employees based at these locations. The package includes offers for mobile work, part-time and flexible working hours, and sabbaticals.
Weitere Jobangebote von Continental AG