The SAP Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst will be supporting efforts to commercialize products, maintain SAP master data, and configure products and spare parts for sale. In addition, this role will work closely with the Carl Zeiss Meditec (CZM) Global Master Data team to implement master data requirements and standards within the business. The MDM Analyst is expected to support the activities surrounding the release of materials into SAP for the ODX business including defining and implementing SAP master data views and working with business owners to update and maintain the ERP and associated systems.
- Work with Business owners to define Material Master and Item Master Data Management.
- Assist with refining Business Process Design for Item Material Master including the global and tactical MDM process.
- Configure and verify Material Variants in ERP
- Release configurations as part of the product commercialization process
- Coordinate implementation of Master Data standards with their Global CZM Global Master Data counterparts.
- Identify MDM Classifications of data and assist with identifying all global and local data attributes.
- Assist with the MDM governance model, including documenting processes with identified data owners, master process owners.
- Assist with identifying KPIs to improve quality and productivity.
- Assist with workflows within the MDM tool.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, SAP SD or equivalent work experience
- Formal training or experience with SAP implementation methodology
- 3-5 years’ experience with SAP master data and the SAP SD Module
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
We are a AAA/Veterans/Disabled/EEO employer