P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3551 EN | Location: Greenville (SC, USA)
- You will proactively maintain all assigned departments with minimal guidance
- You will correct quality issues in the specification plans to reduce costs
- You will be responsible for recording, documenting, and maintaining knowledge of all the departments including: location, revision, retention, and review dates
- You will provide departments feedback on quality aspects
- You will implement Correction Actions Processes: Cause analysis, corrective counterparts, and objective evidence for verification/closure
- You have strong interpersonal communication capabilities
- You have working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite and in an electronic ERP system
- Ability to identify issues, create solutions, and navigate resolutions