Connecticum Job-Nr 1517594
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Developer to join our international Marketing Tech Team.
The main scope of this role will be continuing to improve our website performance and making our mobile experience unforgettable!
You will be assisting with project builds, implementing new features, and working to improve our current structure to aid in the acquisition goals of the Marketing team.
As React/Next Developer, you will work closely with our project manager and development team to maintain quality standards and release projects according to project outlines.
We offer a full remote policy: you can work from wherever you want!
- Develop components based on React and Storybook
- Ensuring corporate website stability and performance
- Working with our Devops to assist team with set up of new Next.js based projects
- Assisting with the testing, maintenance, and development of multiple React/Next projects
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain our corporate website, and sub-projects supporting our Marketing Team
- Responding to dev support requests from our Marketing Team in a timely manner
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent knowledge of React.js and Next.js
- Previous experience with a CMS is a bonus
- Basic understanding of software design patterns and collaborative methodologies
- For you, bug-hunting is like successful detective work and what motivates you to continuously seek better ways to guarantee product quality
- You are an analytical and critical thinker & a strong communicator
What we offer:
- An inspiring work environment: we’re an international and collaborative startup & we’re growing faster than light!
- Mentorship, learning and development opportunities and individual budget trainings
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan: the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Extra paid holidays
- Quarterly team events
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.
Mehr Jobangebote von Sendinblue GmbH
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse
Deutschlands große Karrieremesse - Technik · Wirtschaft · IT
3 Tage, 300 Unternehmen für Studenten und Young Professionals
Connecticum November 2022 vom 29.11. bis 01.12.2022