GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
The Repair Project coordinator will be responsible for providing quality and efficient service to our customers seeking repair or rental services. Coordinator will be primary contact for repair order processing for our Columbia MD and York, PA repair shops. Position will be located in York , PA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with customers to set up new repair orders including issuing Return Good Authorizations, obtaining proper safety information and initiating inspection if customer’s equipment with repair shop.
- Interprets information provided by repair shop and technical advisor to calculate repair costs and prepare a written estimate for submittal to customer.
- Coordinates and monitors repair progress including following up on part shortages. Update repair Access database with current delivery information from production meeting.
- Duties include final calculation of repair invoice and billing.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in a business related field is desirable.
- Three plus years of customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS office (MS word, Excel, Access)
- Knowledge of Axapta ERP system is Desirable
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Proven ability to set priorities, perform under pressure and complete multiple tasks within appropriate time frames
Relocation assistance available