Do you enjoy beating bold targets? Do you like building products and love working in a number-driven, rapidly changing business environment? Do you have passion for diving deep? Are you excited about the growth opportunities of selling consumer products on the internet? Are you customer obsessed? If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Amazon EU Emerging Marketing team (supporting the Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Turkey) is currently seeking for a Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, to help drive an understanding of the customer segments and behaviors, drive actions to support customers acquisition and engagement and coordinate efforts across multiple teams to improve their shopping experience with us, such as increasing brand awareness and brand love, removing purchase barriers or increasing awareness and adoption of products and services.
The role requires experience in deriving insights from qualitative and quantitative customer data, articulating a strategic brief from it, creating an action plan based on identified needs and opportunities, and driving the plan into quantifiable results. To excel, the candidate must have strong analytical, communication, project management and influencing skills. Due to the size and scope of our business, the Customer Lifecycle Manager needs to be able to influence numerous teams and stakeholders ranging from business to creative to operational teams. This is a high visibility position, with ample scope for self-development and space to innovate, reporting directly into the Head of EU Emerging Marketing and Prime.
Your areas of responsibility include
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments and behaviors per segment
- Identify customer perceptions, customer needs and purchase barriers, in collaboration with our Market research teams, and help define which are specific of our locales vs common to EU/WW
- Create a plan to address those needs and perceptions, in collaboration with marketing, business, operations and other teams across the organization
- Deploy mechanisms and processes to ensure our Marketing organization (and beyond) is leveraging customer knowledge across acquisition or engagement projects, levers and channels
· 6+ years of experience.
· Background in customer analytics and segmentation, data driven product management or marketing.
· Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or a similar field.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis.
· Excellent business judgment and an ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business teams to deliver business results regardless of reporting lines, experience in project management across multiple teams in an organization.
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently.
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly.
· A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
· English fluency is required
· Speak either Dutch, Swedish, Polish or Turkish
· MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting
· SQL (or the willingness to learn)