More than 300 million customers shop in Amazon’s store, and every day, customers browse, purchase, and review products sold by third-party sellers right alongside products sold by Amazon. Since 2000, Amazon has offered this virtual shelf space to individuals and companies of all sizes, helping them reach hundreds of millions of customers, build their brands, and grow their business. Fast-forward to the present day, and these third-party seller products account for more than half of all units sold in our store.
With increasing complexity of today’s ecommerce and rise of opportunities, the Selling Partner 360 Team aims to leverage the full potential of each Amazon Selling Partner on Amazon. Our team provides leading-edge strategic consultancy using a data-driven, collaborative, and customer-focused approach to support our Selling Partners to achieve their goals. Our holistic service offering addresses advice on all facets of the Amazon Marketplace including topics such as International expansion, Portfolio Optimization, Fulfillment Strategy, Product Presentation, Promotions, Advertising Strategy and Brand Building. In parallel to this strategic support, all Selling Partners integrated receive enhanced operational support by a separate team.
As a marketplace consultant, you strategically consult your own portfolio of Selling Partners independently. Your objective is to support Selling Partners to drive their business growth and program satisfaction by working backwards from their individual targets and developing a roadmap together with your Selling Partners. In addition, you use your analytical know-how to proactively identify untapped potential of each Selling Partner.
Given the early stage of this program (founded 2019), a good deal of your role will be to invent and simplify our service organization by taking ownership and developing expertise for a certain topic in collaboration with Amazon colleagues all over Europe.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR EXPERTISE:
· Selling Partner Management: Simultaneously manage several Selling Partners to drive individual strategies, manage timelines, expectations and owning communications.
· Run Business Analyses: Produce profound business recommendations and actionable insights by using a wide set of analytical tools to interpret customer data.
· Consultancy: Use your comprehensive Amazon knowledge to leverage our solutions for Selling Partners' objectives. Consult your Selling Partners on opportunities derived and potential business impact.
· Support Execution: Be a proficient sparring partner to your selling partner guiding the execution of strategic plans, answer ad-hoc questions, and help overcome subject-specific challenges that appear along the way.
· Build relationships: Gain the trust of each managed selling partner by close collaboration and delivering results. Use trust to build and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholders.
· Coach: Dedicate time to educate each Selling partner about Amazon’s solutions and news to enhance each Selling partner’s knowledge about Selling on Amazon.
· Business Reviews: Prepare and present performance deep dives to facilitate a monthly discussion around business progress, current challenges, and strategic plans with your Selling partner.
· Become an Expert: Own a specific subject within our service organization with the goal to support peers, invent processes/tools to the benefit of our internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Branding, Fulfillment by Amazon, Hiring, Tools, Deals and a lot more.
WHAT OUR MARKETPLACE CONSULTANTS SAY ABOUT THE ROLE:
· “Building a consulting program within Amazon from scratch, while advising Amazon's key Sellers on strategic growth opportunities”
· “Contribute to our Selling Partners' growth and satisfaction, while experiencing a unique way of working”
· “Full customer responsibility for a portfolio and project leadership to develop the program and your career.”
For this position, we expect..
· +3 years of work experience in top level consulting, key account management, advertising sales, B2B, digital retail / ecommerce, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Supply Chain Management or similar
· Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or a similar program from a top-tier university
· Strong analytical skills allowing the interpretation of complex data sets using Microsoft Excel
· Well-founded knowledge in strategy development and execution
· Proven ability to successfully manage and interact with clients independently, particularly at the executive level.
· Ability to multi-task and to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Superior presentation skills to inform and influence stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills in German and English
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application (CV is sufficient) in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.