Test Engineer Team Leader
Test Engineer Team Leader
1. Ensures the production and testing of customer specific products on time with the right quality and cost:
Quality & Non-Conformance Management:
1. Ensures the quality of processes and products in order to fulfill internal and customer targets:
Standard/ Procedures application:
1. Supports and coach the implementation of the company and the plant standards (e.g. ESD guideline, technical cleanliness, 5S, JIDOKA).
Leader Standard Work CA 0608238:
1. Execute Production Manager routines (incl. LPA, Gemba walk, Production/FF Team meetings);
2. Execute LSW Routines and discusses with the next management level upon problems and/or deviations in routine fulfilment;
3. Identify systematic failures and initiate Problem Solving measures;
4. Ensure the proper execution of "Problem Solving".
1. Coordination, support and coaching of the Shift Leader in order to achieve the targets for internal production KPI (PPM, Scrap Rate, OEEm ,Rejection Rate, FPY, etc.);
2. Performs deviation management to react on abnormalities of targets for Safety e.g. incidents; Quality e.g. FPY, PPM, Rejection rate; Productivity e.g. OEE, line output; Cost: Scrap;
3. Ensure data are updated in the frequency as required in the LIB;
4. Participates and generates cross functional meetings in case deviations on KPIs;
5. Trigger the support function or apply the escalation plan when ever needed to reach the targets;
6. Ensure that follow-up measures are defined and executed.
Follow up Production schedule:
1. Ensures the deliveries according to customers call-offs and in general contributes to the achievement of logistics goals according to internal and external customer expectations;
2. Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives to minimize logistics cost and optimize inventories;
3. In charge of WIP and Delivery Performance;
4. Ensure corrective actions are defined and executed properly related to deviations to the production schedule.
Continuous improvement process:
1. Ensures continuous improvements on a daily basis:
Safety & ergonomics
1. Ensure that the ESH rules are followed and measures are correctly executed.
Leading & Steering People
1. Coordinates human resources of the areas in charge:
1. Ensures efficient communication with related stakeholders:
New Product Launch Management/ Serial launch Management:
1. Supervise, support and control in case of new product launches (launch of new manufacturing lines, Process capabilities, PPAPs, capacity planning) to ensure a safe launch and ramp up (Pre-series/Trial runs/C-Samples);
2. Ensure that the Change Management system is working properly according to standards" shared.
1. Ensures application of CBS principles and methods in new launches and serial production:
1. Ensures capable processes and equipment (e.g. Cpk, FPY, OEE):
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Mehr Jobangebote von Continental AG
Weitere Angebote im Stellenmarkt