Traineeprogram - START IN Finance, Controlling & Audit (m/f/d)
At Corporate Finance@BASF, we do not just focus on figures, but solutions. Our approach is strategic and innovative, we get things done. Doing so, the needs of our business partners are priority and we have the finger on the pulse when it comes to sustainability and digitalization. Topics such as evaluation of mergers & acquisitions and major investments, financing, the preparation of published statements, the management of financial risks and advising the board of directors on economic decisions are all part of our daily job. In collaboration with our globally networked communities, we continuously develop and enhance our processes.
Our 18-months trainee program will give you insight into the various activities that take place in the fields of Finance, Controlling and Audit.
- Your 3 assignment stations of 6 months each as well as your later target function will be individually coordinated with you.
- In each assignment station, you will familiarize yourself with the corresponding subject area, such as financing or mergers & acquisitions, and thus gain a comprehensive understanding of the unit-specific and overarching tasks.
- After a short time, you will take responsibility for exciting projects.
- During your assignment abroad, you can expand your network and develop your intercultural competence. Here, too, we will coordinate the location individually with you.
We are looking for committed and dedicated graduates with highly developed communication skills who set challenging goals for themselves on their own responsibility and tackle challenges with an open mind.
We have the following minimum requirements:
- Master's degree in business and economics, business and engineering or business informatics with above-average grades
- At least three months spent doing an internship in Finance and/or Controlling
- At least three months of time spent abroad (in the form of semesters of study abroad or internships abroad)
- Fluency in English (at least C1) is a must, knowledge of German (at least B1) is a plus
- Mentoring that supports your personal and professional development
- A wide range of seminars tailored to your needs
- Networking events where you can expand your career network
- Permanent employment contract from day 1 and best career opportunities
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Laura Deland, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58168
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
A unique total offer: you@BASF
At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a
wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Click
here to learn more.
total offer: you@BASF
At BASF you
get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in
every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Click here to learn more.
Find out what BASF has to offer as an employer and why you should join our team.
Here you find anything you need to know about your application and the application process.
You have questions about your application or on how to apply in Europe? The BASF Talent
Acquisition Europe team is glad to assist you.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, DE
Finance, Controlling & Audit