At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- A 2-year traineeship in Corporate Communications (Volontariat). Over the course of the traineeship you will work in different teams and get to know different communications areas (e.g. Corporate Publications, External Communications and Media Relations, Internal Communications, Digital Communications, Sustainability Management, Public Affairs & Governmental Relations)
- Insights in Corporate Communication strategies and tools of a global FMCG player and involvement in a wide range of national and international projects, events and activities
- Creating and editing stories for various external and internal media and publications such as brochures, press releases, our employee magazines, our global intranet, etc.
- Responsibility for different projects and support of Henkel’s Corporate Communications team in their daily work
- Temporary assignments at external media partners & agencies and in other Henkel departments
- Work in a highly motivated and experienced team