Shopping Design’s Berlin studio is looking for a UX Designer to help us evolve the experience for discovering and grabbing great deals on Amazon. Customers love to find discounts that match their interests and style, whether they’re every day deal-hunters or shop during big events like Prime Day, Diwali or Black Friday. In this role, you will own key features of this influential part of the shopping experience for millions of customers around the globe.
· Start from the customer - inform your designs with user research and quantitative insights
· Design and iterate - craft compelling conceptual sketches and journeys, wireframes, information architecture, high-fidelity designs, and clear specifications
· Deliver results - drive solutions that measurably improve the customer experience
· Collaborate - build trust and work closely across multiple teams and functional roles
· Be the voice of the customer - endlessly advocate for our customers and ensure their voices are heard
Amazon's Shopping Design is a group of highly curious designers, researchers, and prototypers working collaboratively to bring products to life, power the Amazon shopping experience, and deliver innovation at incredible scale across all devices and touch-points. We are excited to welcome new faces to join us as we build best-in-class shopping experiences for millions of people around the world.
We focus heavily on defining each individual’s growth plan, so you can continually raise the bar on your own work and do the best work of your career. You’ll be actively collaborating and learning from a well-established product, UX and user research team, as well as an Amazon-wide community of partners. Connecting you with strong mentors and a network of colleagues will be one of our key priorities from your first months at Amazon.
As an equal opportunity employer, Amazon is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process.
· 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience shipping user-centered design solutions that deliver results.
· Strong skills in visual design
· Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Framer, or similar
· Experience measuring the impact of your work against key business and customer experience goals
· Familiarity with basic user research methodologies and turning customer feedback into actionable findings
· Familiarity with design systems and applying shared components to your use case
· Animation and motion experience for creating micro-interactions