You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Software Tester, you are responsible for the design, development and validation of test environments & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O ...)
- For this you specify and design test plans and cases for the highly complex systems under laboratory conditions on the HiL/SiL and on test carriers
- In addition to building test automatic seals via C, Python, Perl and CAPL, you are responsible for recording and evaluating Traces via CANoe and CANalyzer
- Finally, you will analyze and document the results of the tests
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have a successful degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable apprenticeship with relevant professional experience
- You are experienced in dealing with test equipment such as HiL (dSpace), CANoe and CANalyzer and in the application of simulation software (Matlab/Simulink, IPG Carmaker etc.)
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain knowledge of communication protocols of the automotive environment (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Experience in C, C + +, Python, Perl and CAPL is also desirable
- Very good language skills in English, German is nice to have
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with flat hierarchy
- Work smart with flexible working hours in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for public transports
- Enjoy free drinks, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and Summer party
- Benefit from additional leave for exceptional events (wedding, birth)
- Get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.