For the Vattenfall Business Area Wind we are now looking for a
Working Student (f/m/d) in our Open Innovation platform green:field
for our office in Berlin.
The green:field platform is constantly looking for new business models and services to offer to Vattenfall’s customers, and aims to use the cooperation with external and internal entrepreneurs to improve how Vattenfall is running its future Business.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support our Open Innovation team in day-to-day Business (project management)
- Play a vital role in executing a clean process from identification of internal needs, startup scouting, selection and collaboration with Vattenfall
- Manage small projects in the daily operations of the innovation program
- Communication towards stakeholders, including startups
- Assisting with evaluating business models from external and internal entrepreneurs
- Help to develop new business opportunities
- Evaluate new developments in the energy industry and identify innovative business opportunities
Requirements and desired skills
- You are an active team player as well as self-motivated, proactive with a can-do attitude
- Student of business, economics, computer science or a comparable course of studies (energy / sustainability focus is a plus) – at least in the fifth semester of the Bachelor’s degree or in the Master’s degree
- Deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on person with the ability to communicate clearly
- Independent and structured way of working
- Pragmatic personality, performance-oriented with ability to prioritize
- Longer-term engagement with green:field (no short-term assignments)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. The Vattenfall Group has about 20,000 employees. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Group also conducts business in Denmark, Finland, Poland and the UK. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is fully owned by the Swedish state.
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-oriented culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Start date: October 1, 2019
- Working time: up to 20 hours per week
- Minimum duration: 12 months (no short-term assignments)
- Compensation: 12 Euro per hour
Your application should contain a covering letter, CV, current grade reports and your certificate of enrollment.
For more information about the job and the department, please contact the hiring manager Mr Alexander Hain, via e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact the responsible recruiter Mr Thomas Macht, via phone +49 40 790221618.
Deadline for application is September 8, 2019. We look forward to your application!