- You act as a trustworthy contact person for your customers and are responsible for the successful maintenance and development of national and international customer relationships (B2B) in the field of photovoltaics.
- With us, you take on a strategic function and discuss the future needs of your customers in a regular exchange. We offer the greatest added value when we can identify the need before the customer does.
- You manage the sales process: As the central sales and technical contact for the customer, you coordinate the customer's technical requirements with our various internal departments.
- You are responsible for the preparation of quotations and contract negotiations up to the conclusion of the contract
- You have a technical degree (engineering) or (technician) training in the field of energy or communication electronics
- You have experience in building long-term customer relationships
- Knowledge in the field of photovoltaics and network technology makes your job onboarding easier
- You are a skilled communicator in Italian and English
- You have a pronounced hands-on mentality combined with a high-quality standard
- You want to make a difference together with us, are innovative, full of ideas and always have an open ear for the concerns of our customers
You can look forward to:
- A perfect mix: a medium-sized but international company with a strong focus on culture and values that values you and your work
- Possibility to have mixed work-week in smart-working or in the office in Milan – Italy, sometimes the possibility of visiting customers
- Annual Milan public transport season ticket
- Ticket restaurant
- Be part of a team not just at work: summer parties and Christmas parties await
- Continuous training via e-learning platforms
We are looking forward to your application - Please submit the documents in English language.
At meteocontrol, we have been dedicated to renewable energies since 1998 and are one of the world's leading developers of independent energy management systems. With our holistic solutions, we accompany the entire life cycle of energy systems. From planning to commissioning, we support our customers as independent technical consultants. For this we need a team of highly qualified and motivated employees.
Do you want to become part of our diverse team from different departments and drive the future of renewable energies together?
With energy into the future. We are looking forward to you!