Dr. Karin Kramwinkel is passionate about what she does – as a hobby photographer and as a Software Engineer at KOSTAL.
Which skills and capabilities run in your family? At KOSTAL, you grow through innovative assignments, think on an international scale and work independently in a team-orientated working climate that motivates and promotes inspiration. We are searching for motivated students (m/f/d) to complete their theses at KOSTAL worldwide (focus: Germany Lüdenscheid/Dortmund) starting from October 2020:
- Work on a practice-relevant topic depending on your course of studies, including conducting all the necessary investigations for the same
- Possible application areas: development (R&D), logistics, production management, administrative departments (HR, finance, purchasing, sales etc.)
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, manufacturing technology, logistics or business engineering at a university or university of applied sciences situated close to our locations
- High degree of flexibility, team spirit and commitment
- Personable manner combined with distinctive communicative skills
- Sound computer skills and proficiency in using MS Office products
We are the KOSTAL Group, a global, independent family-owned company based in Germany. We develop and manufacture technologically complex electronic and mechatronic products. We employ more than 18.000 people at 46 locations in 21 countries, offering flexible, knowledgeable and customer-focused service. The division KOSTAL Automotive Electrical Systems is responsible for the development, production and distribution of components, modules and systems for the electrical, electronic and mechatronic technology in car bodies.
For further questions please contact us at Hannah Jahndorf
at +49 2351 16 1806. Your interest is greatly appreciated and we look forward to receiving your online application.