- You will support the sales team in identifying and managing opportunities and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- You will be responsible for the proposal-level for photovoltaic systems in coordination with the sales team and the engineering team
- You advise and support our customers, present our product portfolio and prepare offers and/or contracts
- Occasionally you visit our customers on site
- You represent meteocontrol at national and international trade fairs and congresses, if required
- You have a degree in engineering (electrical and/or electronic preferred), economics or an apprenticeship in the commercial or technical field - in renewable energies is an an advantage
- You have a strong technical affinity and enthusiasm for cloud-based software solutions (SaaS)
- You have good knowledge of ERP and CRM
- Business fluent in Italian and English, other foreign languages (like Spanish) are an advantage
- You have strong communication skills and empathy to build relationships with people on all hierarchical levels of our customers
- You enjoy working in a team with continuous internal information exchange and customer relations
- Willingness to travel (20% of your time)
You can look forward to:
- A perfect mix: a medium-sized but international company with a strong focus on culture and values that values you and your work
- Possibility to have mixed work-week in smart-working or in the office in Milan – Italy, sometimes the possibility of visiting customers
- Annual Milan public transport season ticket
- Ticket restaurant
- Be part of a team not just at work: summer parties and Christmas parties await
- Continuous training via e-learning platforms
We are looking forward to your application - Please submit the documents in English language.
At meteocontrol, we have been dedicated to renewable energies since 1998 and are one of the world's leading developers of independent energy management systems. With our holistic solutions, we accompany the entire life cycle of energy systems. From planning to commissioning, we support our customers as independent technical consultants. For this we need a team of highly qualified and motivated employees.
Do you want to become part of our diverse team from different departments and drive the future of renewable energies together?
With energy into the future. We are looking forward to you!