You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) in Software Development, you design softwares and algorithms for autonomous driving systems (ADAS)
You develop embedded software for innovative ADAS
You cooperate with German premium automotive OEM’s and suppliers and get the opportunity to increas your technical skills with them
Requirement management of ADAS is also a part of your responsibilities
Furthmore, you develop system test strategies
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
You hold an university degree in Automotive, Electronics or Software Engineering
You have good skills in embedded C/C++ programming and Python
Experience in software development processes is a plus
Initial experience with automotive embedded systems and requirements tools (DOORS, MKS) are desirable
Good English spoken and written, knowledge of German is seen as an advantage
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.