Connecticum Job-Nr 1517591
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
HR Admin Partner:
You are the main responsible for all HR admin questions and needs (e.g. payroll, absences, benefits, contracts, confirmations, legal queries, parental leaves, visa applications)
In collaboration with the HRBP, be responsible for monitoring and compliance with legislation (labor law, work safety law) in administrative procedures: payroll, management of absences, contractual documents, terminations, work visas, etc.
Manage and update HR Data: ensure that employee information is up-to-date in our HRIS (BambooHR) and personnel files , set up regular HR reporting and prepare reports specific to needs
Manage the preparatory payroll: Ensure the timely availability of all necessary Data for the payroll as well as accuracy, reflection of changes, payroll reliability and work closely with our external Partner
HR special Projects:
Collaborate with the HR Team (HRBP, Office Happiness Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist) in specific Projects according to local and global needs
- You have gathered some experience (minimum 1 year) in HR admin roles, ideally in dynamic and fast-growing companies in international and multicultural environments
- You completed a degree in business, psychology or a comparable field of study, ideally with a focus on human resources
- You have very good organisational skills and ability to work precisely
- You are bringing at least basic knowledge of German Labour Law
- You are a great communicator and have great writing and speaking skills on a fluent or native level in the German and English language
- You have the ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- You have an affinity for tools and have experience working with ones such as Google Workplace, Microsoft Office and HRIS (we are using BambooHR)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- A kicker table and table tennis
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events on the company's expenses every Wednesday
Quarterly team events
- Learning & development opportunities
- Urban Sports Club M Membership
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.
Mehr Jobangebote von Sendinblue GmbH
Weitere Angebote in der Connecticum Jobbörse
Deutschlands große Karrieremesse - Technik · Wirtschaft · IT
3 Tage, 300 Unternehmen für Studenten und Young Professionals
Connecticum November 2022 vom 29.11. bis 01.12.2022